The benefits of using an insurance broker
Whatever type of insurance you’re looking for, arranging your cover through an independent insurance broker – rather than a do-it-yourself price comparison site – is your best bet when it comes to finding the right level of cover at the right price.
On the face of it, price comparison sites offer great deals, especially when cost is the main consideration. But dig a bit deeper, and there are lots of reasons why using a broker can prove a very wise choice. The main benefits include:
- you’ll get truly independent advice from the professionals
- they’ll work hard on your behalf and shop around to get you the best deal
- experienced staff with specialist knowledge of their chosen insurance sector
- a broker knows the insurance market and recognises when you’re getting value for money and can negotiate on your behalf
- you get personal advice and support, and have an insurance expert “in your corner” with your best interests in mind
- you can ask questions, air concerns and get advice and recommendations – but still have the final say
- you learn about the pros and cons of each option in a way you can understand
- unlike an agent, an insurance broker deals with many companies, not just one, so they can find you the best value
- insurance brokers are extremely well qualified, and must meet very high professional standards
- in-house claims support is available if the worst happens
The personal touch
There’s nothing quite like dealing with someone who takes the time to get to know you and your circumstances. Independent insurance brokers provide that personal touch. At the same time, customers still benefit from competitive rates and some of the best deals that the broker can negotiate because of their established relationships with the UK’s leading insurers.
For peace of mind and a great deal on your insurance, call the insurance professionals at PremierCare on 0844 259 0033 today.